The Taos County Association of REALTORS® (TCAR) and its members are committed to providing support and assistance to the local community during this time of need due to the current National Covid-19 Health Emergency.
This week, the TCAR Board of Directors met via Zoom and approved donations in the amount of $29,000 to be used to assist local non-profits serving the Taos, Angel Fire, Red River, and Questa areas.
Donations in support of community residents (and animals) were made to the following non-profit organizations:
- St James Episcopal Church Food Pantry
- El Pueblito United Methodist Church Shared Table
- Always Loving Mankind (ALM) Food Pantry in Angel Fire
- Faith Mountain Fellowship Church Food Pantry in Red River
- HEART of Taos
- TCEH Taos Men’s Shelter
- DreamTree Project
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Four Corners Animal League
If you have the means, we hope that you might join us in supporting these great organizations as they step up to help others in our community.
And of course, these organizations are available to assist you as well – especially in these times of uncertainty.