Current Average Mortgage Rates
Trending Mortgage Rates
Powered by MortgageCalculator.org
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
- Enter the purchase price of the home in the “Total Amount” field.
- Enter the amount you will be paying as a “Down Payment“.
- Enter the “Interest Rate“.
- Enter the “Amortization Period“… usually 15 or 30 years.
- Enter the “Payment Period“… usually monthly.
- Click on the “Calculate” button to see your principal and interest payment.
- Click on the “Circled (i)” information icon by the monthly payment for more details.